Use Your Aetna Medicare Login to Manage Benefits and More
- Learn how to use your Aetna Medicare account login to do important things like making a payment and finding providers who accept your plan. Find Aetna customer service phone numbers and more helpful information.
Aetna Medicare beneficiaries have the luxury of managing their benefits online through the company’s member website. In this guide, we detail the benefits of creating your online Aetna Medicare login and the ways you can use your account when you want to do things like:
How Do You Create an Aetna Medicare Account?
Each type of Aetna Medicare plan comes with its own Aetna Medicare account.
Beneficiaries who have an Aetna Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C) plan will have an account dedicated to the Aetna Medicare Advantage plans. The same applies to Aetna Medicare Part D prescription drug plans and Aetna Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) plans.
- Create your online Aetna Medicare Advantage plan login
- Create your online Aetna Medicare Part D plan (managed by CVS Caremark) login
- Create your online Aetna Medicare Supplement Insurance plan login
How Do You Log in to an Aetna Medicare Account?
To log in to your Aetna Medicare account for the first time, use the Aetna login username and password you created during the account creation process.
When you’re ready to log in, you’ll simply enter your account credentials on your Aetna Medicare Advantage account page, your Aetna Medicare Part D prescription drug plan account page, or your Aetna Medicare Supplement Insurance plan account login page.
Pay Your Aetna Medicare Premium
Members of Aetna Medicare Advantage plans and Aetna Part D Prescription Drug (PDP) plans can pay their premiums online, by mail, in person or over the phone.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage plan members can pay their premium online, or they can call their plan’s phone number to pay over the phone. Plan members can set up automatic monthly payments by calling the phone number on their Aetna Medicare Member ID card.
- Aetna Medicare drug plan members can pay their PDP premium online, or they can call 1-855-651-4856 (TTY: 711), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to pay their premium over the phone or to set up automatic monthly payments.
Aetna Medicare plan members of either type of plan may also pay their premiums by mail by including their payment coupon and payment in a stamped envelope and sending it to the address listed on their payment coupon.
Aetna plan members can also pay their premium by cash, credit or debit card at a CVS retail store location, though the in-store option is not available at CVS pharmacies within Target locations or Schnucks.
Find Aetna Medicare Providers
Members can user their Aetna Medicare login to find doctors in providers who accept their Aetna Medicare plan.
If you’re considering an Aetna Medicare Advantage plan or Aetna Medicare prescription drug plan, you can get help comparing plans where you live and search the doctors and providers each plan accepts. A licensed insurance agent can help you find out if an Aetna plan covers your doctor.
Manage Your Prescriptions
If you have an Aetna Medicare plan that includes prescription drug coverage, you can use your Aetna Medicare login to:
- Find covered drugs
- Locate your local preferred pharmacies
- Order up to a 90-day supply of medicine home delivered by mail through the CVS Caremark® Mail Service Pharmacy
- Get help managing your health by speaking with a nurse from the case management team
What Else Can You Do With an Aetna Medicare Account?
Logging in to your Aetna Medicare account can allow you to do other important tasks and find vital health and insurance information, including:
- Locate in-network doctors, clinics, pharmacies and urgent care facilities in your area
- See your health care costs, including your progress toward meeting your deductible and out-of-pocket spending maximum
- Learn what is and isn’t covered by your plan
- Request a refill for prescriptions and learn about costs and side effects
- Participate in health surveys, coaching, wellness programs and more
- View and pay claims
- Access your plan ID card
Can You Log in to Aetna Medicare With the Aetna Mobile App?
The Aetna Medicare member portal is accessible online or through the Aetna Health mobile app. The app is available for free download in both the App Store (Apple) and Google Play (Android) and allows you to perform the same actions as the browser version of the member portal.
The Aetna Health app has a rating of 4.6 stars out of five in the App Store as of February 2023, with over 188,000 reviews. The app has a 4.7-star rating in the Google Play store based on roughly 42,000 reviews.
Do SilverScript Plans Have a Separate Member Login?
SilverScript is a name used for some Aetna Medicare Part D plans. Because Aetna is owned by CVS Health, SilverScript members may use the CVS Caremark.com website to perform certain actions such as:
- Looking up drug pricing
- Viewing Rx savings options
- Signing up for Rx mail delivery
- Managing prescriptions and viewing order status
- Electing for paperless billing
SilverScript members may also use AetnaMedicare.com for other tasks such as:
- Enrolling in a plan
- Accessing and printing plan documents
- Paying premiums
- Checking drug coverage
- Locating a participating pharmacy
Is There a Separate Aetna Login for OTC Benefits?
If you have an Aetna Medicare Advantage plan with OTC (over-the-counter) benefits, you can log in to your OTC Health Solutions account to see a catalog of available items and place your order. If you have not yet created an account, simply click “create account” and follow the prompts.
OTC benefits provide a monthly, quarterly or annual allowance to be used toward the purchase of a variety of over-the-counter health products like cold and flu medicine, vitamins, toothpaste and much more.
What Is the Phone Number for Aetna Medicare?
Current Aetna Medicare plan members may call the Aetna customer service phone number at 1-800-282-5366 between 8:00AM and 8:00PM seven days per week.
You can also compare Aetna Medicare plans available where you live to find out if switching plans or enrolling in an Aetna Medicare plan for the first time can help you save on your Medicare spending or help you get the most of your health coverage. Request a free plan comparison today by calling to speak with a licensed insurance agent.