Oticon Hearing Aids Review
- Our Oticon hearing aid review provides comprehensive details about these devices. Find out if this brand offers a hearing loss solution for you or a loved one.
If you have hearing loss, and you're shopping for a solution, Oticon hearing aid review information can help you understand whether this device is right for you. These are the answers to questions people commonly ask about Oticon hearing aids.
What Are the Pros of Oticon Hearing Aids?
Oticon has a long-standing reputation for high-quality hearing aids. It has made these devices for more than a century and boasts decades of satisfied customers.
Many Oticon hearing aid reviews mention the brand's many options, which let you personalize the device for your needs and preferences. You can select various sizes, styles, features and colors as well as different types of technology depending on the extent of hearing loss you have. You'll also find state-of-the-art tech tools like an Oticon app that lets you fine-tune your device settings easily and conveniently.
What Are the Cons of Oticon Hearing Aids?
You might want to go with a different brand if you prefer to shop online, since you need to make an appointment with a provider who sells Oticon hearing aids to select this device. Oticon is also among the more expensive hearing aid brands on the market.
What Types of Technology Does Oticon Include in Its Hearing Aids?
Some of the most innovative high-tech features in Oticon hearing aids include:
- OpenSound Optimizer for crystal-clear sound in loud settings, increasing speech cues to the brain by 30% and sound gain by 30 decibels
- Velox S, a platform that supports rechargeable batteries, feedback management and acoustic sensitivity detectors
- OpenSound Navigator to expand the hearing landscape so the brain can amplify the appropriate sounds for your environment
- BrainHearing, which is designed to reduce the cognitive fatigue that results from deciphering sounds and filtering important feedback from noise
How Long Do Batteries Last for Oticon Hearing Aids?
If you recharge your Oticon batteries every day and wear them for about 20 hours, they will last about a year. If you opt for disposable batteries, you can expect them to last for about a week to 10 days.