MyCigna.com: How to Login, Pay Your Bill and More
- Learn how to use your myCigna online account to pay bills, review claim statuses, request new ID cards and more.
Cigna is a global health services company serving millions of customers across more than 30 countries and jurisdictions. Cigna provides both individual and family health insurance plans, dental and vision packages and Medicare insurance, and it includes subsidiary companies such as HealthSpring Life & Health Insurance Company, Inc.
In this guide, we outline how plan members of Cigna Medicare plans can navigate my.Cigna.com to do important things regarding their coverage, including:
- Set up your myCigna online account
- Find plan documents
- Pay your premium
- Find a doctor or pharmacy
- Find your prescription drugs
- Download the myCigna® mobile app
Set Up Your Cigna Online Account
Anyone covered by a Cigna plan can create an online account for easy access to benefit information. Once you’re logged into your myCigna account, some of the actions you can perform include:
- Searching for doctors and other providers
- Getting ID cards
- Signing up for home delivery of prescription drugs
- Filing claims and viewing the status of your active claims
- Reviewing your coverage
- Finding eligible HSA, FSA and HRA expenses
- Viewing your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
Get Documents Related to Your Cigna Plan
Once your account is set up and you’re logged into my.Cigna.com, you can find your Cigna plan documents. These documents may include (but are not limited to):
- Annual Notice of Change (ANOC)
- Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
- Medicare drug list formularies
- Provider and pharmacy directories
- Coverage decisions
- Forms for claims, prior authorization, appeals and more
Pay a bill
Depending on your preferences, you can make a one-time online payment, set up automatic payments or direct withdrawals from your Social Security check, or pay with a check or money order.
Find a doctor or pharmacy
Cigna.com makes it easy to find a doctor or pharmacy. Just visit the online Cigna provider directory and choose the type of provider you want (doctor, hospital or other facility, or pharmacy) along with your address and search radius. You can also search for a provider by name or keyword.
View list of covered medications
You can view a list of drugs covered by your Cigna Medicare plan by searching the online Cigna Drug Lists. You may also log into your myCigna account and use the “Price of Medication” feature to see the specific costs and coverage of each or the drugs you take.
The Benefits of Cigna Medicare Plans
If you’re considering a Medicare Advantage plan, a Medicare Part D prescription drug plan or a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plan, there are a few benefits to being a member of a Cigna Medicare plan that you may want to consider.
Some of the perks of enrolling in a Cigna Medicare plan – depending on the plan – can include:
- Access to Cigna LivingWell Centers, where members may go to receive a flu shot, manage a chronic condition, receive an annual physical and much more
- Memberships to Silver & Fit, which is a health and wellness program designed specifically for older adults offering exercise programs, lifestyle classes and more
- Gift cards, coupons and discounts on various health and lifestyle products and services
- Supplemental benefits like dental, vision, hearing and prescription drug coverage
- Coverage of over the counter (OTC) health products purchased from a pharmacy or grocery store
- Behavioral support for anxiety, depression, alcohol or substance abuse and more
Download the myCigna App
You can use the myCigna app to quickly and easily access your Cigna health insurance plan information, and you can perform some of the same tasks outlined above from your mobile device or tablet.
Learn More About Cigna Medicare Plans
It’s important to keep in mind that Medicare plan selection varies by location, and Cigna Medicare plans may or may not be available where you live. You can work with a licensed insurance agent to gain a more complete view of the Medicare plan options available where you live, or you can compare plans online for free, with no obligation to enroll.