Contacting Aetna Medicare Customer Service
- Learn how to contact to Aetna Medicare customer service support over the phone or online so you can better manage your Aetna Medicare plan. Learn about how to compare Aetna plans in your area in case there’s a plan option available that could save you money or offer new benefits.
For inquiries, dial 1-800-US-AETNA (1-800-872-3862) (TTY: 711) from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET.
- This is the Corporate Contact Center, not providing access to member accounts but assisting with Aetna Member Services contact details. For ease, consider adding your dedicated Member Services number to your phone contacts.
Current members of Aetna Medicare plans may have several options for contacting Aetna Medicare customer service representatives.
- Current Aetna Medicare Advantage plan members: Call Aetna customer services at 1-800-282-5366 (TTY: 711) 7 days a week, 8 AM to 8 PM
- Current Aetna Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plan members: Call Aetna member services at 1-888-624-6290 (TTY: 711) 7 days a week, 7 AM to 8 PM CT
- Current members of Aetna Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs), formerly known as SilverScript PDPs: Call Aetna customer service at 1-866-235-5660 (TTY: 711) 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Current members and non-members can call a licensed Aetna representative at 1-855-335-1407 (TTY: 711). You can also visit Aetna-MedicareAdvantage.com and call a licensed agent using the phone number appearing on your screen.
Current Aetna plan members may also be able to email Aetna Medicare member services or write to Aetna by mail:
P.O. Box 14088
Lexington, KY 40512
If you’re looking to compare Aetna Medicare plan options to find an Aetna plan that may offer more benefits or cost less than the plan you currently have, you can call to speak with a licensed insurance agent or request a free plan quote online.
A licensed agent can help you find a plan that covers the benefits you want, including your preferred doctor and prescription drugs.
How Do I Find A Doctor That Accepts Aetna Medicare?
If you need to search for a doctor or other health care provider who will accept your Aetna Medicare Advantage or Aetna Medicare Part D plan, you can use the Aetna provider lookup tool to find an Aetna Medicare doctor near you.
Using an Aetna in-network provider may be critical to maximizing your benefits. Depending on the type of plan you have, your choice of Aetna Medicare doctors may be restricted to your plan’s network.
How Do I Learn About Aetna Medicare Discounts?
Aetna Medicare plan members have access to a number of senior discounts and other perks through Aetnaseniorproducts.com and other resources. Discounts include those for prescription drugs, medical alert systems and more.
Consult your plan documents or call the number on your plan ID card for more information, as not all discounts and Aetna senior deals are available with all plans or to all beneficiaries.
How Do I Change the Telephone Number or Address Associated With My Plan?
Be sure to call the phone number on your plan ID card to let Aetna know that you are moving.
Depending on your Aetna Medicare plan and where you’re moving, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period and be eligible to enroll in a new plan.
How Do I Replace My Plan ID Card?
If your plan ID card is lost, stolen or damaged, you may log into your Aetna account and view and print a new card.
If you are unable to do so, call Aetna Medicare member services using the appropriate Aetna customer service phone number.
How Do I Change My Aetna Medicare Plan?
There are only certain times of the year in which you may be able to change your Aetna Medicare plan.
Before changing your Medicare coverage, speak with a licensed insurance agent about your eligibility to switch plans, the process for doing so and any questions you may have about the Aetna Medicare plans available to you.
How Do I Report a Death?
If you need to report the death of an Aetna Medicare plan member, you may do so by contacting the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 to close the account.