AARP Phone Numbers
- Use this list of AARP phone numbers and find out how to connect with an AARP customer service representative who can address your needs.
AARP is a large organization offering a wide range of services and products. As you might expect, there are several different phone numbers that may be used to contact the organization’s various departments.
We’ve compiled a list of AARP phone numbers for you below to help you put you in touch with the right people to assist with your needs.
What Is the AARP Customer Service Number?
The AARP main customer service phone number is 1-888-687-2277.
- Spanish speaking customers may dial 1-877-342-2277
- International callers may dial 1-202-434-3525
- Those who require the use of teletypewriters may dial 711 followed by 1-877-434-7598 for English or 1-866-238-9488 for Spanish
The main AARP customer service phone number can be used for all general inquiries.
What Is the AARP Life Insurance Phone Number?
The AARP life insurance department can be reached at 1-800-850-2658.
AARP sells term, permanent and guaranteed acceptance life insurance through a partnership with New York Life. AARP members may have access to exclusive offers.
What Is the AARP Auto Insurance Phone Number?
The AARP auto insurance customer service department may be reached at 877-805-9918.
AARP partners with The Hartford to offer auto insurance that can include accident forgiveness and a disappearing deductible.
What Is the AARP Travel Center Phone Number?
The AARP travel center can be contacted at 1-800-675-4318. You can call this phone number to book flights, hotels and rental cars.
What Is the AARP United Healthcare Providers Phone Number?
AARP sells Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D and Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) through a partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
A licensed insurance agent can help you explore plan options available where you live and answer questions about benefits, costs and more.
- If you have a UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage or Medicare Part D plan, call the phone number on the back of your member ID card for assistance.
- For help with your UnitedHealthcare Medicare Supplement Insurance plan, call 1-800-523-5800.
- If you have a UnitedHealthcare health insurance plan through your employer, call 1-866-801-4409.
Have Medicare questions?
Talk to a licensed agent today to find a plan that fits your needs.
Can You Join AARP Over the Phone?
You may not be able to join the AARP organization over the phone, but you can enroll in AARP online by providing some basic contact information.
How Else Can I Contact AARP?
AARP offers several additional ways for customers to get in touch.
- Text message
You can send a text message to AARP at 833-259-2277. Help is available 24/7 with live agents ready to assist you weekdays from 8am to 8pm and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Online chat
AARP has an online chat portal for customers that can be accessed from the organization’s help page. Live agent hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays with automated assistance available outside of those hours.
- Social media
AARP has Facebook and Twitter pages where customers can send public or private questions. Just search “AARP” on either platform to connect.
- Community forum
AARP hosts a community forum where members and customers can ask and answer questions and share information.